At summerfunfitness.com we are dedicated to protecting your data and privacy. We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use summerfunfitness.com, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. This will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us. summerfunfitness.com strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers and online visitors’ privacy on our website.
Refusing CookiesYou can set your browser to accept or refuse all cookies automatically, or notify you when a cookie is being requested. Taking this action should not cause a problem with the continued use of our site. Consult the Help section of your browser for guidance on how to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is requested. If you choose to refuse summerfunfitness.com’s cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
California Consumer Privacy Act Statementsummerfunfitness.com has not sold any personal information from visitors to the site in the past 12 months.
Personally Identifiable Informationsummerfunfitness.com may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our site.
- To display content on the site correctly.
- To improve customer service.
- To help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize your user experience.
- To understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site.
- To improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature.
- To send information to you that you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails, which may include electronic newsletters and/or autoresponder series of emails.
- To respond to your enquiries, questions, and/or other requests.